£45000 - £60000 per annum
0207 929 2999
4 months ago
Are you a Creative Lead that has a genuine passion for delivering high quality briefs to corporate and commercial clients ? Are you looking for a new setup and team that requires you to start from scratch and to develop your own imprint ?
Well this is the opportunity for you.. Have a say.. Be creative and achieve excellence…
You will be responsible for the creative process for various programmes of creative briefs.
The type of work will vary according to the project but it can range from graphic design, video production, virtual events, imagery/photography and many other forms of creative output. You will maintain a cohesive look and feel for each project and ensure that the visuals and messaging are in line with the client’s own vision, and objectives.
Working with the creative team in-house, freelancers and other suppliers when appropriate, to create, plan and deliver creative services for clients depending on the scale and scope of work.
This is a senior role for a creative thinker and proven leader within their field.
- Building an environment for the creative team to work in whilst overseeing their ideas and projects
- Having a working knowledge of the technology and software required for producing motion graphics, web service design and creative assets
- Originating and presenting ideas to clients, staff and stakeholders. Playing a key role in the creative philosophy and the standard of output across the department
- Writing copy and drafting mini scripts along with having the ability to articulate thoughts, designs and ideas in a written form
- Pitching concepts and response to briefs to clients
- Able to budget jobs based on specific briefs – from graphics to edit jobs.
- Overseeing several projects at one time (from start to finish), keeping to deadlines, and signing off on these projects before they are presented.
- Liaising with clients to keep them informed and to highlight any issues that arise – including budgetary concerns.
- Hiring and managing the creative team in-house and bringing in external freelancers if additional help is needed on specific projects.
- Overseeing production processes and making sure they’re being upheld by all members of the team.
Creative Lead Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience for the ideal candidate will include recent professional experience in advertising, copy editing, graphic design, marketing or promotions within an agency environment
- Degree-educated or equivalent work experience
- Highly relevant work experience (ideally 5+ years) as Creative Lead in Advertising, Video Production & Design greatly preferred. Deep understanding of the creative process
- A team player who is experienced in managing, leading and recruiting a team
- Excellent communication skills in dealing with clients’ needs and managing expectations
- Able to pitch ideas to clients and come up with creative content
- Highly organized with great attention to detail
- Ability to work to client branding guidelines and meet tight client deadlines
- Understanding of graphics and After effects time frames
- Understanding of the editing and postproduction process
- Exceptional time management skills