Are you looking for that next step in your career? Our Market leading clients is a highly established and recognised AAA Studio, and they are looking for an Associate Art Director to take them to the next level!
They will consider strong Lead Environment Artis that are looking to move up in an Associate AD role
Communication is key, they are looking for someone with confidence communicating with the wider team on all levels as well as ensuring the product is delivered to a high quality while maintain budget and schedule.
You will work closely with the Art Director, helping implement the agreed art style alongside ensuring you keep motivation high within the art team. You will also be proactive, looking for any areas of training which could help improve the team and create the best end product.
Some more expected tasks are:
- Reviewing game builds.
- Maintain art quality across the project.
- Provide cinematic direction.
- Help structure visual narrative.
- Assist the production of promotional materials.
- Identify any risks and issue.
We are looking for someone who can make a really positive impact onto the team, be a role model as well as being on top of the schedule. In return we provide:
- Flexible working hours designed to fit around your life.
- Annual bonus structure.
- Dedicated training time for self-improvement.
- Free game each launch.
- Chance to enter the annual draw for hospitality at the British Grand Prix.
- Incredible peer community of top-flight professionals within the games industry.
- If this sounds like yourself, please get in contact.
They are continuing to build a team which is inclusive of gender, age, race, disability and all other walks of life. They want passionate people who can make them even better!