£30000 - £55000 per annum
0203 216 2563
over 1 year ago
In this role you’ll be responsible for creating and implementing fantastic community engagement programs, delivering brilliant editorial content, monitoring forums, and supporting a wide array of diverse communities for our titles.
Working closely with the External Production group, the Community Manager will often act as our voice to the players, while representing the voices of the players to the studio.
You should be an expert in a wide variety of social media platforms and tools, and will be responsible for managing and developing the company’s presence on Twitter, Facebook and other strategically relevant platforms.
You’ll obviously need to be an outstanding communicator.
You’ll also need to be comfortable pursuing initiatives through complex organisations, building support based on data, and navigating external approvals with patience and respect. You will need to report regularly on key metrics.
· Engage the community, build loyal fans and spread positive sentiment.
· Develop the community management strategy for each title in collaboration with the Game Teams.
· Monitor, report and drive key community engagement performance metrics.
· Implement community management actions and monitor forums.
· Act as liaison to Customer Support and address the community’s needs.
· Identify community leaders and empower them to contribute to the greater community.
· Analyse and identify issues and trends, sharing player feedback with the Game Team.
Core Skills & Experience:
· World-class experience in community management at a senior level.
· Proven track record in building impactful social media campaigns.
· Passion for games.
· Entrepreneurial self-starter.
· Detail-orientated and results-driven.
· Flexible approach with the ability to adapt with change.
· Relevant degree or equivalent level qualification.
· Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
· Excellent written and communication skills.
· Good time management and planning skills.