£23000 - £26000 per annum
0203 216 2563
4 months ago
This is an exciting position within the Paid Social team to act as an Executive, working on a diverse range of clients. In your day-to-day role, you’ll be working with the team to plan, build and execute paid social media plans across the client portfolio.
- Be able to produce smart, accurate, insight-based social media plans, to budget and Scope of Work, working with other team members, partners and platforms to ensure they meet all the requirements and will deliver against the objectives, budgets and timelines
- Manage paid media campaigns as they go live, providing real-time optimisations to refine/expand results
- Deliver in-flight campaign reports highlighting performance and either course corrections taken or recommended if they need client approval
- Provide detailed, accurate and timely campaign reports, highlighting the results, performance and learnings for future campaigns
- Develop relationships and work closely with publishers in the social space, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, and Snap to access their research and work collaboratively to enhance consumer insight
- Provide day-to-day support to the team and clients
- Become an expert user of paid social platforms and technologies across advertising, insight and analytics
- 12 to 18 months of experience in Paid Social, ideally in media agencies.
- Proven knowledge of and expertise in creating social media plans, paid activation, optimisation and reporting.
- Self-starter with proactive attitude to work.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.