£40000 - £50000 per annum
0203 216 2563
5 months ago
This role is 100% remote, with the occasional travel to HQ, when it is safe to do so.
You will lead their PPC activities globally and will be responsible for setting strategies, managing budgets, and installing best practice across their affiliates, display PPC and programmatic across all their territories.
You should have strong experience in digital marketing, particularly on Google Campaign Manager, DV360 plus other social channels. Maximising growth, ensuring efficiency and meeting core KPIs.
- Working with the Head of User Acquisition to prepare and manage monthly digital channel budgets and measuring ROI's and KPI's to balance optimal levels of investment with new customer acquisition and retention.
- Driving more comprehensive planning and execution of their multi-channel performance strategy across PPC, Paid Social, Display, affiliates and Programmatic.
- Contribute to driving increased marketing efficiency through identifying cost re-investments on existing customers and non-incremental activity.
- Conduct a drains-up analysis of our ad buying platforms to identify improvements and new opportunities based on previous experience.
- Improving the performance of the output from our in-house design team.
- Working closely with our external partners and agencies to drive efficiency in their activities.
- Reviewing competitor activity and market trends to ensure we are in a market-leading position.
- 4+ years of PPC experience
- Experience in driving digital subscriptions.
- A team leader with experience and expertise in performance marketing (Paid Media, Affiliates, Social Media, Programmatic)
- Proven ability to deliver consistently strong measurable results.
- Strong campaign management orientation, identify new themes/topics, offers, and platforms to reach target market with those messages and offers.
- Strong interpersonal and team-building capabilities, ability to develop strong trust-based relationships and manage effectively.