€42000 - €54000 per annum
0203 216 2556
5 months ago
ASAP Subject to Notice
For their staff life is great because they experience fun ,reward and recognition in a collaborative environment on a day-to-day basis and you now have a chance to be part of this culture because they are looking for a talented and creative Game Designer.
Working on a successful casual game you will have a clear vision that will help guide you as you work on the design ,creation and balance of game mechanics. Your focus will be on iterating designs to create a great gameplay experience as well as balancing in game economy , working with analysts to understand the target platform and audience which will help you and your colleagues tweak and fine tune the game.
A gamer , naturally ! You have a passion for casual mobile games and their mechanics and a career that has at least 3 years of game system design experience for casual mobile games. In addition to this you have:
- Experience designing and balancing monetization features
- Extensive experience of progression systems
- Clear understanding of game economy and how monetization works
- Extensive knowledge of game design principles ,gameplay theory game flow and player progression
- The confidence to articulate your designs to the development team
In return you will receive a competitive salary dependent on your experience and a package that supports you personally and professionally
For more info and consideration apply now with your full CV