Our clients is looking for a highly talented and experienced VFX Artist to join our team.
The primary role of this position is to create stunning visual effects for their projects, ensuring that all effects meet the art direction requirements of the game whilst adhering to any technical restrictions.
The main and routine tasks of this position are:
- Creating a wide range of VFX to support the various aspects of our games.
- Generating environmental, impact and spot effects to further enhance the realism and visual quality of the game.
- Supporting the lighting of our environments.
- Collaborating with other disciplines such as lighting and environment artists, graphics programmers and level designers to create a AAA game experience.
They are looking for:
At least 3 years of experience as a VFX artist, working on at least one AAA title.
- A strong portfolio of work which demonstrates the ability to create visually impressive VFX which are sympathetic to the needs of the product.
- A good understanding of physical behaviour and motion in the creation of VFX.
- An industry standard real-time particle editor (Unreal, UNITY, CryENGINE)
They would be especially impressed by:
- Experience using the Unreal Engine.
- Experience with After Effects and previsualization tools .
You need to have:
- A drive to constantly push art quality and try out new ideas.
- A highly positive and proactive work ethic.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
You also need to be:
- Flexible and open-minded
- Determined and self-motivated
- Prepared to rise to a challenge
- Obsessed with quality
- Team focused
- Creative and innovative