£25000 - £32000 per annum
We have an exciting opportunity for a high calibre SEO Technical Executive to join a great and expanding team. They are looking for someone who has experience in technical SEO and is keen to learn and develop their skills. You need to have at least 2 years of agency experience (or equivalent self-employment experience) or 2 years of sole SEO experience in an employer. You also need a passion for SEO technologies and platforms.
Your technical SEO knowledge needs to be strong. Don’t apply if you’ve not come across Robots.txt, XML sitemaps and Schema. If you are good then you’ll be responsible for your work; you’ll have client exposure across multiple projects and companies and you’ll get to create SEO strategies and see them through to completion
They are looking for someone who has good technical SEO expertise as well as experience in market and competitor research and analysis; someone who will be able to improve a client’s site technically, including Robots.txt, XML sitemaps, JSON-LD Schema, site structure, internal linking and other aspects of a site’s SEO technical foundation.
You will be highly involved in the team and its decision making and you’ll be supported with internal and external training. They will help you develop into the best SEO marketer you can possibly be.
Skills, knowledge and experience required
- 2 years experience working as a technical SEO specialist in either an agency, self-employed or in-house “internal agency” environment.
- Advanced knowledge of SEO – robtos.txt, XML sitemaps schema,
- Advanced knowledge of Schema and preferably experience of implementing Schema via GTM.
- Advanced knowledge of Screaming Frog and other SEO tools such as SEMrush.
- A demonstrable enthusiasm either inside or outside work (a) for IT/digital and (b) for learning.