£30000 - £40000 per annum
The perfect candidate will have strong experience working on social branding campaigns with the core aim of maximising engagement and reach through key channels such as Facebook and Instagram, with other channels being a plus. You will also gain exposure to our other DR client accounts.
In this growing, newly created team, this individual will act as an expert on all things Paid Social for both clients and newly internal planning teams. They will also be directly responsible for managing account executives and overseeing the daily delivery and optimisation of campaigns.
This role provides the perfect platform for the candidate to join an award-winning team and learn from a wide range of clients, industries and digital disciplines, which are of central importance to today’s advertising and media industry
- Being a source of expertise in Biddable Media – particularly Paid Social – for the wider business and our clients
- Day-to-day management of account executives
- Working with an account director to plan campaign strategies and tactics.
- Pitches and new business.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Passionate about digital and can demonstrate an interest in it outside the workplace
- Experienced in working with branding campaigns/clients (FMCG preferred)
- Confident on trafficking campaigns.
- Confident in leading conversations around social strategy and tactics
- Strong knowledge of other digital channels and disciplines, such as affiliates, SEO and display
- Excellent written and numerical skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong presentation skills