Salary dependent on experience
Are you a technical minded professional that enjoys working with tools, people and providing support ? Have you worked in digital and now require a new role to take your experience and skills into a new direction. Well this role is potentially available to anyone that is highly numerate, able to understand tools, very customer facing and can explain technical concepts easily to people.
This is a unique role and it requires an individual that loves marketing, enjoys analysing and problem solving. This role gives you the opportunity to provide support and technical know across a global client base on how to best use the tools and be involved in providing research for build of these tools into a suite of web applications. Marketing, tools, support all in one.
- Providing lots of support and interacting with global teams is an essential part to this role, the tools manager is the champion for the use of advanced techniques in creating media plans.
- Provide technical know-how on the best approach to using the tools
- Handling support requests and client queries
- Delivery technical training, online, to global teams
- Collaboration with colleagues in the construction of training and support plans
- Co-operate with other business analysts and tech professionals
- Liaising with the Tech Team regarding testing, documentation, and implementation of requirements
- Support the technical product team in the delivery of product services and installations rollout
- Media planning and/or buying experience considered
- Paid Media backgrounds – For e,g, as a Senior PPC Analyst or Technical SEO Analyst with client interface experience will be considered
- Supporting clients and client management experience (having any SQL experience is beneficial but not essential)
- Mathematical / Statistical or Highly numerate ability is required.
- A research or problem-solving mindset
- Methodical and logical with an extreme eye for detail