£40000 - £50000 per annum
0203 216 2563
11 months ago
As a Paid Media Specialist you'll have all the tools and support you need to deliver top tier solutions and work collaboratively with senior management to set clear objectives and map out team and personal growth to ensure everyone achieves success and enhances their careers.
- Paid Search / Social campaign delivery.
- Develop exceptional paid media strategies.
- Manage / mentor team members.
- Maximizing overall performance.
- Planning, launching, managing and optimising campaigns.
- Make constant recommendations, modify and improve.
- Advise clients on the best way to measure success.
- Work closely with other strategists.
- Build a deep pool of collective knowledge.
- Learning, innovating, trying things out.
- Immerse yourself within your clients sectors.
- Identify key opportunities for growth.
- Proven experience in a similar role.
- Full paid media exp (search / social / display).
- Facebook Audience Insights.
- Facebook Business Manager.
- Google AdWords.
- Strong analytics and reporting platform knowledge.
- Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Omniture (desired).
- Advanced use of tracking and tagging technologies.
- A good understanding of the broader digital landscape.
- A brilliant team player/communicator.
- An imaginative thinker.
- Excited about possibilities and solving complex challenges.
- A multi-tasker.