0203 216 2563
5 months ago
The candidate will report to the Paid Social Account Manager. Working within the Paid Social team, they will be integral to achieving client goals, and the development and optimization of Paid Social activity as part of integrated multi-channel campaigns. The ideal candidate will have proven experience of successfully planning, executing and optimizing Paid Social campaigns. They will need to demonstrate knowledge of native platform suppliers and 3rd party providers, as well as developing an understanding of their available products and services.
Key skills & knowledge:
- Experience setting up and optimizing campaigns within Google, Facebook/Instagram Business Manager, Twitter Ads manager, etc.
- Experience using custom audiences and automation to enhance paid social strategy and performance
- Analytically minded with an aptitude for handling large data sets in order to identify trends and actionable insights
- Strong understanding of Paid Social best practices around for example buying strategies, formats and audiences
- Understanding of measurement capabilities via the native platforms and 3rd party tools
- Intermediate experience using Excel and PowerPoint (Charts and graphs, pivot tables)
- Proactive approach to expanding knowledge and capabilities
- Able to communicate effectively and work as part of a wider, cross-channel team
- Programming or coding knowledge is not mandatory, but is advantageous
- Work with digital platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Google, YouTube to run best practice compliant Paid Social campaigns. And the opportunity to run ads across other platforms such as LinkedIn, Snap and Pinterest
- Competently create media plans designed to achieve specified KPIs
- Understand how digital media can be measured and tracked using third party technology, such as Double-click Campaign Manager, Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics.
- Navigate and implement advanced features within native and 3rd part digital management platforms (I.e. automation, bid rules, audience expansions/creation, and feed integration)
- Identify and implement testing approaches to improve campaign performance against KPIs
- Carry out regular account optimization in order to improve performance against KPIs
- Complete client reporting and analyse campaign results extracting insight in order to provide recommendations for future activity
- Contribute to regular client meetings; preparing and presenting performance detail and account action updates
- Effectively manage your workload, and submit deliverables to your Account Manager within deadlines