0203 216 2563
5 months ago
The candidate will report into the Programmatic Account Director. Working within the Programmatic team, they will be integral to achieving client goals, and the development and optimization of Programmatic activity as part of integrated multi-channel campaigns. The ideal candidate will be expected to use their own initiative to manage DV360, YouTube, TTD, Amazon, Xandr, Verizon campaigns.
- Respond to briefs, compile media plans to organize targeting strategies actions, and goals.
- Deliver in-depth analysis to understand performance beyond top-line metrics, and present this back to the clients in an easily digestible manner.
- Demonstrate a clear and thorough understanding of programmatic advertising and deliver well-developed intelligent campaigns to successfully hit client KPIs.
- Build strong client relationship as a trusted advisor to clients, agree on the key measurables and/or campaign targets and develop the strategy on how to achieve them
- Provide spend forecasts and monitor & optimize campaigns.
- Educates clients in audience targeting, data management, and programmatic buying
- Ensure work is in sync with overall media campaigns and plans, working alongside Senior Account Managers and Account Directors.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of programmatic, and working knowledge of other biddable platforms.
- Develop experience in biddable media practices – this includes being able to run programmatic activity through DV360, and activity across other biddable display and e-commerce channels like Amazon.
- 3 years agency-side or client-side working on biddable campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and a natural affinity for numbers; you must be able to analyse raw data, draw conclusions and develop actionable recommendations as needed
- Have high attention to detail with an understanding of optimization levers across biddable platforms
- Experience with planning and running programmatic campaigns on DV360