0203 216 2563
4 months ago
This role will give a skilled paid search practitioner the opportunity to further refine and develop the craft in a fast paced, dynamic agency environment. The successful candidate will be primarily supporting the global media activation activities for a huge FMCG brand, across multiple markets in Europe. The role offers the fantastic opportunity of looking at media holistically on a global scale and handling not only media activation but acting as an advisor on the brands’ strategic long-term marketing plans.
- Collaborate with the Account Leads and Head of Search on innovative Search strategy, taking ownerships of client initiatives from beta tests to data analysis
- Oversee the workflow management and training for all direct reports
- Support 3 Search Team Managers who manage their individual team members
- Share learnings and best practice with the wider Search community
- Communication lead for clients, media partners and internal teams (such as the Global client team) with the support of the Account Lead when required.
- Proven in-depth Search specialist experience
- Strong direct response & branding experience with understanding of the admin side of the Search Platforms
- Up to date with Google Ads latest offering
- Knowledge of site analytics tools, for example Google Analytics.
- Able to create reliable forecasts, even when targets and market conditions change
- Experience in successful automated bid management adoption and application of advanced audience strategies
- A strong understanding of other media lines and how it works in conjunction
- Strongly process driven, from budget and finance admin management to brief responses
- Knowledge of systems such as the Google Marketing Platform (SA360 in particular).
- Experience using data visualisation software like Data Studio or Tableau to create bespoke and automated performance reports
- At least 4 to 5 years’ experience in executing PPC campaigns, preferably within an Agency
- Any digital media experience e.g. freelance, personal projects etc. will also be of interest
- Ability to comfortably manage large-scale campaigns and deal with multiple stakeholders