€42000 - €62000 per annum
0203 216 2556
5 months ago
ASAP Subject to Notice
Why they do what they do is also simple - They want to bring engaging gameplay experiences to players
Part of how they do is also very simple -Data
And this is where you as an already successful Data Analyst comes in, especially if you are looking to make a strong impact within the world of mobile games. The company believes that their use of data is key to their success and growth and they are looking to add an additional member to them team to share in their vision.
Using your mix of business and analytic acumen as well as your understanding of mobile games you will provide data support and insight to the creative and product teams with the aim helping to drive the company’s continued success.
You will play a key role shaping the product road map, marketing and content as well as helping to define, recommend and improve KPI's plus you will have ample opportunity to utilise your modelling and
- Proven experience in the mobile games sector
- An understanding of the game and player market
- Excellent mathematical and analytic skills
- Experience with BI tools and queries
- Experience with SQL,R and Python
- Bonus points if you have knowledge of Unity 3D