Salary dependent on experience
0207 929 2999
about 1 year ago
Marketing Optimisation Specialist – Creative Banners
Our client is an agency that sits within marketing technology, analytics, data strategy, performance marketing and paid media.
This role sits within the creative team and requires the following activities to be carried out:-
- Working with clients in the provision of optimisation of creative campaigns for clients.
- Produce best in class dynamic creative templates and strategies
- Monthly maintenance of campaigns for key clients
- Project manage full dynamic creative campaigns
- Working collaboratively with key stakeholders such as clients, creative agency, media owners and third-party tech partners.
- Working with internal teams on new dynamic creative strategies, production and activation.
- Identifying the best technology platforms to be used for specific strategies and consulting on Dynamic Creative campaigns
Firstly, you will be responsible for client dynamic campaign maintenance. You will be first point of contact for client teams and have full responsibility for all aspects of maintenance – from translating client requirements into implementation spec, to deploying the implementations (variation changes, data sheet management, imagery alteration, etc)
Secondly, the role will be focused on being the face of dynamic creative team into client groups. Working closely with client leads and with the support of other members, you will contribute to client projects, feeding back of client briefs, building strategy decks, outlining dynamic creative decision trees, working with dynamic creative reporting and creating slides.
- Develop and maintain high level of expertise in the end to end product
- Demonstrate ability to work as the sole developer on a project as well as a part of a team
- Proven ability to deliver and exceed expectations on creative briefs
- Strong self and team project management skills – timelines, deliveries, SLAs, expectation management, etc.
- Able to build strong relationships with client teams, responsible for communication and education on the team ways of working
- Communication skills - comfortable with interaction at both the business and technical level
- Critical-thinking and problem-solving, attention to detail, able to pick apart a process and identify errors quickly
- Analytical skills, reporting and presentation creation of findings
- PowerPoint presentations, case studies and documentation
- Experience building dynamic creatives/banners
- Understanding of and experience with other DCO ad server technologies; Sizmek, FlashTalking, Jivox and Adform.
- Advanced user of Word, Power Point and Excel
Ideally you would have had experience maintaining client feeds for dynamic creative solutions in Google, Sizmek and Flash Talking.
Experience with creative production technologies; Adobe creative suite and Google Web Designer
Understanding paid social, search, OOH and video channels
Understanding of digital advertising and associated technological principles (e.g. ad serving, tagging, web analytics (GA), attribution, etc.)