Salary dependent on experience
0207 929 2999
2 months ago
Our client is a reputable name within the world of understanding, developing insights and data. They seek to empower the consumer decision-making process inside the media, content and technology space.
This means that this specialist research unit is looking to add to their award-winning team. It is an opportunity to work in a unique environment, a research unit within a media agency which offers an abundance of opportunities to get closer to clients and be part of the centre of excellence for planning, precision, creative, media and strategy for our clients.
So can you be passionate about media measurement and campaign evaluation including segmentation, audience profiling, product testing, brand health evaluation, purchase journey research, social listening and extensive qualitative projects.
The Senior Research Exec is a key position in the Audience Science team where you will help meet the needs of internal and external clients. The Senior Research Exec will be involved in projects from beginning to end from supporting at the proposal stage to analysis and presenting the debrief at the latter project stages.
You will be getting involved in organizing and delivering projects using a variety of data sources whilst utilizing both qual and quant methodologies. Work across a wide range of clients and categories collaborating with our suppliers and many media owners.
You will be a key research and insight contact for the agency with a responsibility to help with research queries and educate agency colleagues on the Audience Science Product suite and offer.
To join our team, you must have a passion for research and insight. You must have excellent organization and attention to detail to deliver strong research projects. We expect bags of enthusiasm to learn in our unique environment of a research unit within a media agency.
You should have good experience of delivering a range of quant projects and be competent in questionnaire design, project management, data analysis and crafting decks of results.
- Client servicing
- Project management and project delivery
- Be supportive on proposal writing and implementation of projects.
- Must possess excellent project management skills. Be responsible for managing projects from beginning to end and ensuring delivery of results on time.
- Be skilled at producing research materials such as questionnaires/discussion guides for clients and work with all stakeholders to ensure relevant and useful.
- Ability to build relationships with suppliers to ensure projects are on brief, delivered on time and within budget to a high quality.
- Be confident in working with large data sets. Strong capability to analyse this data and draw useful conclusions and be able to present these conclusions in the most appropriate manner.
- Must have a good sense of commercials.
Other skills and Responsibilities:
Be an active member of relevant industry bodies (e.g. MRS, Media Research Group) and attend their training and events - where applicable.
Become an expert user of proprietary, free and licensed data and insight tools. These include TGI, IPA Touchpoints, You Gov Profiles, Brand Index and Brandwatch.
Be able to utilize a variety of research sources such as Mintel, Euromonitor, Foresight Factory, Statista and media owner research to create insightful responses to briefs and questions
Excellent advanced Excel skills including data analysis and manipulation.
Able to learn new skills and techniques quickly and share best practice use across the wider team and beyond.
Preferred, not essential - Strong working knowledge of key industry tools and sources such as TGI, IPA Touchpoints, BrandWatch, YouGov Profiles + YouGov BrandIndex
Strong experience from a research agency is required