0203 216 2563
2 months ago
This role is to work within a media agency with a global presence, focusing on 2 brands (Electronics & Food & Drink). The role consists of both media planning and buying across both offline and online channels.
The role is a combination of client advice and management. This person needs to be confident in front of clients.
- Media planning knowledge to coordinate central teams to plan and buy media for globally run activity.
- Responsible for leading internal and external status’ with clients and/or local markets.
- Responsible for developing key client presentations, including global campaign reports, competitive reviews, Quarterly Business Reviews at a global level and present the findings confidently to clients.
- Oversight and understanding of all activations/campaigns taking place in relation to the accounts
- Managing and tracking budget trackers, billing for the clients – working in close collaboration with the finance team. Independently deliver financial stewardship for the account, including budget reporting, budget management, booking authorisation and billing process needs are met in a timely an accurate fashion.
- Responsible for the day to day operations and project delivery on the account, and support the CAM Director in delivering account stewardship to agency regional teams and clients.
- Manage a network of local markets. This includes building strong working relationships with market CAM leaders, providing support and guidance for local teams, briefing client requests to the network and successful steering of such requests as well as supporting the rollout of global strategies.
- Work closely with other departments, especially comms design, strategy and CIA, and support the creation of multi-market strategies and plans by ensuring the client’s brief, priorities, business and marketing targets and other mandatories underpin the work.
- Develop a strong understanding of the clients’ business, industry, competitors, priorities and marketing and business ambitions and apply this knowledge in both client interactions as well as while leading the response to client briefs with internal stakeholders.
- Manage client briefing process and ensure that critical thinking is applied in all work and deliverables developed for the client.
- Develop robust project timing plans and ensure their implementation for the timely delivery of projects.
Required skillset and experience
- Strong experience with MS Office tools, especially PowerPoint (presentation design) and Microsoft Excel (Pivot tables, formulas, formatting).
- Experience client facing.
- Strong understanding of key media concepts and terminology for all channels (offline and online media, including social media and programmatic) and ability to apply this knowledge in developing and evaluating media responses.
- Hands on media planning and buying experience in a local market preferred.
- Experience in a global role and market co-ordination, or alternative transferrable experience.
- Excellent time management and organisation skills, with the ability to track multiple timelines in sometimes high-pressure situations.