0203 216 2563
8 months ago
The Paid Search Account Director is an important role for this Global Media Agency. You will be responsible for leading the accounts on media channel planning and activation, while guiding the Account Managers and Account Executives on the implementation, optimisation and performance of media activation across a Biddable channels mainly paid Search.
This role will give a skilled paid search practitioner the opportunity to further refine and develop the craft in a fast paced, dynamic agency environment. The successful candidate will be primarily supporting the global media activation activities for a huge FMCG brand, across multiple markets in Europe. The role offers the fantastic opportunity of looking at media holistically on a global scale and handling not only media activation but acting as an advisor on the brands’ strategic long-term marketing plans.
- Collaborate with the Account Leads and Head of Search on innovative Search strategy, taking ownerships of client initiatives from beta tests to data analysis
- Oversee the workflow management and training for all direct reports
- Support 3 Search Team Managers who manage their individual team members
- Share learnings and best practice with the wider Search community
- Communication lead for clients, media partners and internal teams (such as the Global client team) with the support of the Account Lead when required.
- Proven in-depth Search specialist experience
- Strong direct response & branding experience with understanding of the admin side of the Search Platforms
- Up to date with Google Ads latest offering
- Knowledge of site analytics tools, for example Google Analytics.
- Able to create reliable forecasts, even when targets and market conditions change
- Experience in successful automated bid management adoption and application of advanced audience strategies
- A strong understanding of other media lines and how it works in conjunction
- Strongly process driven, from budget and finance admin management to brief responses
- Knowledge of systems such as the Google Marketing Platform (SA360 in particular).
- Experience using data visualisation software like Data Studio or Tableau to create bespoke and automated performance reports
- At least 4 to 5 years’ experience in executing PPC campaigns, preferably within an Agency
- Any digital media experience e.g. freelance, personal projects etc. will also be of interest
- Ability to comfortably manage large-scale campaigns and deal with multiple stakeholders