£45000 - £65000 per annum
0203 216 2556
11 months ago
ASAP Subject to Notice
Your creative and technical acumen will help you shape, drive and refine best practices when it comes to technical art.
Working closely with a team of artists ,producers and designers you will have the the overall purpose of ensuring that standards and processes are kept in line with studios already high-quality output ,this simply means that you are the person who will oversee technical pipelines for all art areas across the studio from the first specifications trough to in game implementation and support .
The company doesn’t believe in standing still and no idea is a bad idea so you will always be welcome to share your opinions and ideas on how to make the studio an even better place to work ,improve process and ultimately deliver better games.
- At least five years games industry experience
- Experience and knowledge with C# , unity and mobile titles
- Thorough understanding and experience with HLSL shader creation
- Strong technical proficiency with rendering texturing and lighting
- Shipped at least one new title as a Technical Artist