negotiable - dependant upon experience
Experienced Recruitment Consultants - City of London
Creative Personnel recruit for some of the coolest market sectors:
- Digital & Social
- Audio Visual
We're now looking for junior and senior recruitment consultants that are driven by providing quality and have outstanding interpersonal skills to join our Games or Digital Recruitment team. You'll be joining a fun team who recruit for some of the leading games studios and independents in the UK and Europe.
The roles available include recruitment, head hunting and sales. Each of our roles comes with full training which is both one on one and classroom based through our Academy. You will learn every aspect of the role with this in depth training. The training will include how to map out markets and head hunting techniques for head hunting specific roles and business development techniques / how to close the deal for recruitment and sales based roles. You will learn how to conduct client meetings and candidate interviews as well as negotiation techniques and advertising training.
We will offer you great start to a long term career within the recruitment and head hunting industries or take your existing experience and develop it further along a management development programme.
Successful candidates have a fantastic opportunity to kick-start their recruitment careers. As a result, you have a wealth of opportunity when initially building your client and candidate database. As well as constructing these relationships, your role will also include screening candidates, carrying out interviews, negotiating offers and aiding in placement. Market research and regular client contact are also integral aspects to the position.
What’s on offer to the right person?
We value our employees and understand just how important you are in helping our business thrive. As part of the McGinley Group, we offer a range of benefits:
- A friendly and supportive office located in the City of London
- Continuous application to learning and training development
- Investment into personal development and personal growth
- Incentive trips, seasonal parties and regular social nights
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays (and uncapped leave the longer you're with us!)
- Dress down daily - no suits, smart casual
- Healthcare including sick pay, life insurance, private healthcare, eye care + flu vaccine
- Enhanced Maternity / Paternity Leave
- Interest-free Season Ticket Loan
- Charitable projects and volunteering ...and more!
Based in the City of London, Creative Personnel is a specialist recruitment agency for the audio visual, digital and games sectors. We have been connecting people and cultivating strong client and candidate relationships since 1999. We are proud to be a part of the McGinley Group; the second fastest-growing recruitment group in the UK & Ireland.
Think you could be the right person? Please apply now!