£30000 - £35000 per annum
0203 216 2563
9 months ago
The role requires a balance of evidence-based digital media fundamentals with curious and creative thinking that builds robust and compelling digital strategy. These have to inform and inspire every element of the digital ecosystem (content, PR, technology, media, mobile, social…).
This is an opportunity to join a fast paced team and to grow and lead this element of the client’s digital strategy. You’ll be working with the Client Partners, Strategy Directors and account leads to lead coordination and management of digital strategic responses. You’ll be the lead point of contact and communication with our agency partners on UK digital strategy.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with EU digital team and local planning an activation teams to translate EU digital campaign strategies and guidelines into best in class local activation across all elements of the business
- Identify new media opportunities for testing in UK, with a preference on those that could scale across EU. Share and educate the wider team on these opportunities
- Develop UK-specific best practices in line with overarching EU goals
- Establish and nurture strong relationships with clients, demonstrating excellent knowledge & understanding of their business
- Work closely with the client teams to identify the opportunities and arm the client teams with the relevant knowledge they need to speak confidently to their clients with.
- Develop revolutionary digital strategy that develops clear principles for digital communications
- Ensure rigour to support the strategic direction by employing industry tools/processes.
- Clearly demonstrate how the strategy delivers on the business need with a focus on results and measurement of success
- Deliver ‘best-in-class’ work
- Ensure implementation remains true to strategic platform by working seamlessly with the planning and channel specialists.
- Someone who is passionate about digital and the opportunities that a digital media agency can play in the evolving communications landscape
- Detailed knowledge of the digital and media landscape and how its evolving
- An excellent and credible communicator, experienced in developing strong client connections
- Highly ambitious, with a thirst for continually learning and improvement
- Ideas-driven and pioneering
- Highly skilled in interpreting data from multiple sources to form insights that be leverages in the development of strategies
- Highly personable with a collaborative spirit: someone who can develop strong and enjoyable working relationships internally and externally with ease