0203 216 2563
7 months ago
This role will give mid-level paid search practitioners the opportunity to further refine and develop the craft in a fast paced, dynamic agency environment. The successful candidate will be primarily supporting the global media activation activities across SEO, digital activation, e-commerce, strategy, trading and digital operations.
- Acting as the key client contact to ensure that strategic directives are followed, and that work is delivered on time and it exceeds client expectations.
- Managing Google paid search activity across activation strategies, optimisations and tactics.
- Working with the Account Director on planning and forecasting new projects and campaigns, with focus on meeting client’s KPIs and performance targets.
- Responsible for the day to day QA process across all media activation, minimizing error and risk and ensuring consistent and accurate adherence to process.
- Leading the delivery of client reporting of media performance (BAU and campaign specific), ensuring timely, insightful, performance focused analysis and actionable insights.
- Direct people management of Account Executive(s). Managing their day to day tasks and professional development. Ensuring their workload is balanced and the team have clear roles and responsibilities.
- Assisting key stakeholders (internally and externally) with any requests for insight or data they may have.
- Winning key stakeholders trust (internally and externally) through consistent performance, proactive management and by developing an in-depth understanding of the client’s business: economic environment, customers and competitors.
- At least 2 to 3 years’ experience in executing PPC campaigns, preferably within an Agency.
- All academic backgrounds will be considered – qualifications in maths, data, media of interest.
- Professional digital media/advertising qualifications will be of an advantage.
- Any digital media experience e.g. freelance, personal projects etc. will also be of interest.
- Hands-on experience and understanding of major biddable platforms; such as, Google Ads, Bing, SA 360, e.
- Knowledge of site analytics tools, for example Google Analytics.
- Ability to comfortably manage large-scale campaigns and deal with multiple stakeholders.
- Highly organised, project management and coordination skills.
- Strong client services skills.
- Analytically minded with excellent attention to detail when handling large data sets.
- Advanced Excel skills and ability to automate tasks to save time.
- Experience in managing employees: setting objectives, task prioritisation, motivation and appraisals.