0203 216 2563
7 months ago
Our client is looking for a quick thinking, organised and versatile SEO account Manager to work on a key client, which is one of the biggest accounts for the international team.
The candidate should already have knowledge of International SEO and should have strong understanding of all areas of SEO. Other skills required for the role are great communication, leadership and project management skills.
The SEO account Manager will be responsible for delivering best in class SEO solution to global brands, managing multiple stakeholders as well as ensuring the best output from more junior members of the team.
The candidate will also work closely with other media specialists to deliver integrated solutions, often taking the lead in developing the connected system using digital to link other media channels.
- Working directly with clients in planning and implementing SEO campaigns and strategies which add real value to their business
- Oversee the performance of all SEO campaigns and ensure that key insights are incorporated into future activity
- Analysing client websites, search results and online marketing data to identify SEO opportunities within clients’ markets
- Manage account expenses: staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciliation
- Line manage SEO Planners and Executives: delegate workload, provide guidance and support, set up KPIs and goals for their 360 appraisals
- Together with the performance content manager and team, develop and implement off-site strategies focussed on achieving organic reach and SEO KPIs
- Maintaining the agency’s high client retention rate by developing and fostering long lasting client relationships
- Working alongside SEO Head and/or other Management to expand the project base revenue to a retainer base revenue, and on new business opportunities
- Ensure that account work remains profitable, and display commercial acumen in the allocation of work against billings
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Monitor industry trends and updates and report back on insights to the wider team
- An excellent understanding of industry standard SEO tools including Google Analytics, Advanced Web Rankings, Deep Crawl, Brightedge and screaming Frog.
- A high degree of numeracy and literacy
- Minimum 3 years Account Management experience in SEO
- Strong client relationship building experience with excellent presentation skills
- Highly motivated and able to work independently and as part of a team
- Able to write persuasive business documents including new business proposals and campaign summaries
- Ability to juggle a number of tasks at once and consistently to deliver high-quality work
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- A proven track record of proactively identifying business opportunities within client targets and strategies
- Ability to pre-empt problems and be pro-active in producing solutions
- Commercial understanding and being able to put together Scopes of work and answer client’s briefs.