£23000 - £27000 per annum
0203 216 2563
3 months ago
Responsibilities & Key Skills:
- Day-to-day optimisation including keyword research, identifying new keyword opportunities, building out new ad groups and campaigns, writing new ad copy, Running A/B Tests, bid management, daily and monthly budgets and spend reconciliation.
- Reporting – assist the PPC manager in pulling and updating the monthly reports from search engines and bid management tools
- Building, running and optimizing paid YouTube campaigns
- Conducting competitor analysis to identify areas of threat and opportunity.
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and products in the Search universe and discuss potential opportunities with the Search Team
- Ensure the PPC channel is aligned with all promotional activity across the other marketing channels
- Collaborating with other teams covering SEO, media buying and planning, analytics, web dev, planning etc.
The most important factor we will take into consideration for this position is a genuine interest in search and digital marketing. You will be someone who has a passion for all things digital and is eager to learn and get experience in the industry. Alongside this the ability to run search campaigns in the local language is essential. Additionally, ticking some of these boxes will help too:
- Degree qualified
- Proficiency in MS Office – especially in Excel and Power Point
- 6 months+ paid search experience preferably agency side
- Fundamental knowledge of Digital Marketing metrics and terminology, such as CPC, CTR, CPA, CRO, A/B testing.
- Analytical skills are a must as you will need to be comfortable with numbers to effectively analyse campaign performance