0203 216 2563
5 months ago
The Search specialist will be self-motivated, and able to manage their time effectively. They will be operationally proficient, and have solid knowledge of search principles and how the market operates.
They will have basic knowledge of other digital media channels and how they fit within the overall media/marketing mix.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Support the Search Team Manager with search insights, tests and innovation.
- Share learnings and best practice with the wider search community.
- Day-to-day communication (such as weekly calls and meetings) with the clients, media owners and internal teams (such as the client planning teams) with the guidance of the Search Team Manager.
- In-depth paid search specialist experience
- Strong direct response experience i.e. working towards a strict cost per conversion target
- Up to date with Google Ads and Microsoft Advertising developments
- Knows how to create, work to, and forecast accurate media plans, even when targets may change
- A keen interest in understanding other media lines and how it works in conjunction
- Able to meticulously follow processes, from budget management to brief responses
- Knowledge of systems such as the Google Marketing Platform (SA360 in particular) or Marin Software
- Savvy user of automated account management systems and processes (such as ad copy changes, bid management, reporting)
- Detailed knowledge about granular account optimisation in line with KPIs
- Ability to give account recommendations, from quick wins to long term projects
- Accurate, clear and concise communication (written and verbal)
- Experience with working across multiple products and search accounts
- Previous experience with direct response clients
- Experience in handling the financial side of account management
- A keen interest in understanding the client’s business and the challenges they face
- Attention to detail
- Passionate about all things digital, and keen to learn
- A real team player
- Positive and proactive attitude