negotiable dep on experience
Data Quality Executive
Do you have a passion for data and numbers and a desire to unlock insights?
Our amazing client is part of a global media agency network and has a new opening for a Data Executive to join a team that services a global FMCG client. The overall objective of the team is to control data and analyse it in order to create effective marketing decisions. You will be part of a team that is responsible for coordinating data collection and harmonisation across a number of data sources, countries and templates for analysis and reporting.
- Work with data across locations and sources to validate and cross check data to produce accurate reports
- Enjoy working with a highly detail orientated client
- Ensure precision, accuracy and efficient management of data and reporting
- Develop knowledge of working practices and provide expert data handling & reporting skills.
- Building relationships with various teams and counterparts.
- Understand the data inputs, how they are defined, how it fits with the various reports and the purpose and objective of the report for end users.
· Proficient in using Microsoft office programs such as Excel, Outlook, Word
· Curious and connected:
· Inventive: Diagnoses problems by identifying and understanding the cause of the problems
· Create Client Bonds: Understands what the client wants and why by actively listening and clearly articulating a solid understanding of the Client's objectives, their services, capabilities, strengths, weakness, objectives etc
· Build relationships: Builds rapport with others in order to develop productive and effective relationships at work
· Initiative and Drive: Effectively prioritises multiple tasks; takes appropriate actions to avoid/manage crisis