£26000 - £30000 per annum
- Directly support Account Director and Account Manager on a regular basis and to keep them up-to-date of all activity, communication and developments.
- Follow the deadlines given by Client and Account Manager.
- Effectively manage any external/internal queries/issues on Account.
- Management of ad copy and creative strategy & optimisation.
- Management of keyword and placement selection, implementation and optimisation strategy
- Ensure that all company financial processes and deadlines put in place are adhered to, and that all work is produced to a high degree of accuracy.
- Monitor delivery of client campaigns and the Search Engine Budget spend.
- Ensure that all weekly, monthly & ad hoc client reports are produced in a timely and accurate manner.
- Show a clear understanding of the dynamics between key KPI’s & comment on weekly performance fluctuations
- Working closely with both agency stakeholders, and clients to ensure that all account/campaign strategies are delivered.
- Regularly relay latest Search & Industry related data to the client and internally.
- The Senior PPC Account Executive will need to have at least 12 months' experience working within Paid Search Marketing.
- Google Ads Professional qualification (or at least strong working knowledge of Google Ads)
- Experience of managing medium to large PPC accounts and budgets - GDN experience is a big plus
- Proficient in MS Office, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Comfortable with using presentation tools (e.g. PowerPoint, Keynote etc.) and confident in presenting in front of the clients
- Passionate about digital media and committed to building a career in digital marketing
- Able to assist in new business opportunities when required, preparing presentations or helping with pitches
- A self-starter and a team-player
- Has a great attention to detail
- Able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced dynamic industry