The PPC Team Manager will be self-motivated, and able to manage their and their direct reports’ time effectively. They will be operationally proficient and have advanced knowledge of search principles and how the market operates.
They will also have solid knowledge of other media channels, how they fit within the overall media/marketing mix and how they influence search.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Collaborate with the Digital Planners on innovative search strategy, from beta tests to data insights.
- Oversee the workflow management and training their direct reports.
- Share learnings and best practice with the wider search community of 50 across 7 Business Groups.
- Communication lead (such as weekly calls and meetings) with the clients, media partners and internal teams (such as the client planning teams) with the support of the Digital Managers and Directors when required.
- In-depth paid search specialist experience
- Strong direct response experience i.e. working towards a strict cost per conversion target
- Up to date with Google Ads and Microsoft Advertising developments
- Knows how to create, work to, and forecast accurate media plans, even when targets may change
- A strong understanding of other media lines and how it works in conjunction
- Strongly process driven, from budget management to brief responses
- Knowledge of systems such as the Google Marketing Platform (SA360) or Marin Software
- Savvy lead of automated account management systems and processes (such as ad copy changes, bid management, reporting)
- Detailed knowledge about data interrogation and how to apply this to granular account optimisation in line with KPI metrics and target
- A savvy people manager who is approachable and supportive
- A team lead who strives for excellence and inspires direct reports along the way
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Able to delegate and escalate swiftly
- Understand the client’s business and the challenges they face
- A strong communicator who presents with conviction
- Reliable and organised
- Keen to establish a collaborative relationship with our client contacts
- A real team player who keeps internal stakeholders updated