negotiable dep on experience
0207 929 2999
6 months ago
This new role seeks an Account Manager where you will provide support to clients in meeting their business objectives, by translating them into best-in-class, bespoke SEO and content strategies that drive business value and help hit forecasted KPIs. Whilst supporting both the SEO Account Directors and working alongside other Account Managers and Account Executives.
Working closely with the Account Director, the SEO Account Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day management of exciting clients that are leaders in their sectors and enjoy being the day-to-day contact for clients, and ensure they are happy with work delivered. Manage your own tasks as well as the Account Exec across multiple clients. Develop functional content strategy using several sources including keyword analysis, competitor research and qualitative data.
Manage the implementation of the content strategy and owning the recommended content hubs. Work alongside outreach specialists to develop & co-manage influencer outreach campaigns. Conduct technical audits with a mix of under-the-hood and tool techniques.
- So are you confident with SEO content strategy workstreams, including curating content hub ideas with data to support?
- Do you have strong technical SEO skillset with experience in under-the-hood audits and reading raw source code as well as using tools such Screaming Frog and/or Deepcrawl ?
- Are you confident with influencer outreach, including development of campaign ideas and execution ?
Additional skills required include:-
- Experience building and managing relationships with clients as well as written and verbal communication skills with a meticulous eye for detail
- Confident presenting to stakeholders on a regular basis
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint,