Competitive Salary - dependent on experience
0207 929 2999
5 months ago
Our client seeks a Senior Project Manager with strong entrepreneurial spirit to join the team to oversee that project deliverables map to the business objectives. Working on various projects that drive innovation across international teams that seek to solve problems and create impact
What you’ll be doing:
- Take ownership and responsibility of the planning and delivery of key projects/initiatives.
- Motivate, direct and challenge teams to produce great work.
- Establish and manage cross-functional teams across different locations / countries that are collaborative, efficient and high-functioning
- Collaborate with key stakeholders
- Complete documentation and reporting including updates, risks, issues and benefits.
- Able to achieve willingness to go above and beyond, participate in supporting the project or delivery daily workloads when needed in order to meet deadlines.
- Improve processes and procedures,
You will be:-
- Meticulous in achieving delivery, and proven years in a project management role in a fast-paced industry, ideally working with media technology, product and business teams.
- Detail Oriented. Sharp attention to detail and a drive for perfection.
- Strategic thinker and great problem solver, able to identify product, technical and cross-functional issues.
- Strong leadership, with motivational skills including the ability to lead throughout all levels of the organisation.
- Enthusiastic with a can-do attitude
- Establish and manage project/program communication and process.
- Build and maintain relationships
- Prince 2 or PMP Certification.
- Excellent use of Project Management tools
- Quick to learn and adaptable to changing work allocation and able to prioritise workload to meet challenging deadlines
- Understands digital technologies and trends.