£25000 - £30000 per annum
• Strong technical skills and experience in live or virtual event AV production and streaming
technology. Ideally with some experience using Livestream Studio, Vmix, or OBS.
• Excellent IT and networking knowledge with particular focus on optimisation for NDI video in
broadcast and live streaming environments.
• Experience of multiple video conferencing platforms (Zoom, Teams, Webex etc) in a broadcast or
• Knowledge and experience of video standard methodologies (bitrate, frame size, frame rate, etc.).
• Experience in the setup and operation of online video delivery protocols (RTMP, WebRTC,
• Experience of camera setup and operation and video editing (Resolve, Final Cut X) would be an
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills - willing to roll up your sleeves and do what needs to be
done. Ensuring every component of an event has a backup option should an issue arise.
• Ability to learn quickly and operate autonomously in a fast-paced, and dynamic environment.
• Work closely with the project team to provide audio-visual support for both virtual and hybrid events.
Please make sure that the CV has all relevant skills and experiences clearly shown within.
DUE TO THE NATURE OF THE ROLE THERE IS NO SPONSORSHIP ON OFFER. YOU MUST IN THE UK WITH THE LEGAL RIGHT TO WORK
WEBSTREAMING STREAMING WEB-STREAMING EVENTS LIVE VMIX LANCASHIRE VIDEO AUDIO SOUND CONFERENCE MEETING ZOOM TEAMS WEBEX MEDIA BITRATE VIRTUAL