£22000 - £30000 per annum
With over three decades of experience and success producing a range of events across the live, virtual and hybrid spectrum this company continues to go from strength to strength. They believe that there is no limit to what can be achieved for an event project and their current stability and now means they are looking for you to join their team as an AV/Streaming Technician.
You will have a key role to play within the technical production team providing support for the delivery of various projects across live, virtual and hybrid experiences. You are going to be part of a close and friendly team and you will be working with a range of technology that will help to build and enhance your own technical expertise.
There is no doubting your friendly personality .outstanding work ethic and willingness to learn, you can also support this with
- Good to excellent knowledge of IT and networks for broadcast and live streaming environments
- Experience with camera setups, operation, and video editing
- Experience with various platforms such as Zoom, Teams,Webex,etc)
- Practical experience with software such as OBS or vMix
- A love for solving problems and learning
- Experience in event production; live, virtual or hybrid
One offer is a competitive salary and the opportunity to be part of one of the region’s leading production companies. For more information and consideration apply now with your full CV,