£28000 - £31000 per annum
0207 929 2999
1 day ago
A world-renowned Media Agency is looking to grow their performance marketing team by appointing a PPC Executive. In this role, you’ll be exposed to some of the most exciting campaigns for the biggest brands in the world. Are you wanting to take your career to the next level? If so, then read more about this opportunity below:
Managing campaigns for the company accounts, as well as managing some of YouTube and/or Google Display activity will be part of a typical day. This role will give you exposure to large global spend levels and ambitious targets. Taking ownership of testing, optimisation and growth roadmaps for your activity, as well as coming up with strategy for smaller, tactical campaigns is what makes this role so attractive.
Direct responsibilities include:
- Ad copy & feed (with help of feed provider) optimisations, identifying growth areas Continuous bid, campaign, building and implementing campaigns.
- Budget and KPI management.
- Reporting, analysing and interpreting data to display performance effectively.
- Collaborating to build and maintain testing & account development frameworks
- Automation and scaling exercises to improve the current Shopping account structures
- 1-2+ years’ hands-on experience within Google Shopping, including Search, YouTube and/or Display.
- Hands-on Shopping feed optimisation and management techniques
- Hands on knowledge of SA360 or similar PPC optimiser
- Good understanding of analytic suites, preferably GA360
- Knowledge of Google Ad scripts and capability to build custom scripts to cater to the business (desirable)
- Motivated, enthusiastic and focused on a career in marketing
- High attention to detail and driven by numbers
- A desire to quickly jump on opportunities, communicate effectively to the stakeholders and adjust approach in a fast-paced environment