£30000 - £35000 per annum
Senior Paid Media Account Executive
This position requires a technical & commercially minded person to drive day to day strategy across a Global Client’s paid search business. Overseeing strategic enhancements and ensuring local markets are executing it correctly, whilst simultaneously delivering immaculate client service are what defines a successful person in this role.
- Developing local market paid search strategies
- Demonstrating a strong understanding of the client’s products, competition, industry and marketing objectives; and being able to translate them into search strategies
- Overseeing budgeting processes, creation of projections and allocations with internal account teams
- Creating playbooks and instruction guides for local markets to follow to assist in explaining the company’s approach.
- Reviewing paid search accounts to provide suggestions and highlighting opportunities to local markets to help improve performance and pacing vs monthly targets and KPIs.
- Local market analysis
- Daily client engagement
- Providing insights to clients via presentations
- Process engineering
- Apply and improve on best practices
- Minimum 1-2 years Paid Search related experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Curious by nature
- Interest in digital media, with experience in Paid Social desirable
- Confident communicator
- Demonstrable project management skills
- Self awareness
- Keen attention to detail and an analytical approach to achieving objectives
- Experience managing shopping activity on Google and Microsoft advertising.
Experience in using tools as DoubleClick & Google Analytics