£50000 - £60000 per annum
0203 216 2556
8 months ago
ASAP Subject To Notice
Here is an opportunity for a great QA Engineer to join a dynamic mobile game studio at their London office. With a number of successful and popular releases under their belt and more exciting projects in the pipeline, the future is definitely bright for this company, they have a very supportive and collaborative environment where everyone is made to feel welcome with their contributions always recognised and valued.
For the role of Senior QA Engineer, you will be given the autonomy to oversee,own, and be the QA resource for an unreleased game directing the end-to-end testing of all aspects related to the project. You'll love being a great example of best QA practice and sharing your wealth of knowledge with junior members of the QA team bringing your experience to the forefront in an agile environment and utilising it to solve the problems and challenges that come with new projects, ensuring standards are set and the best results are achieved.
- Proactive attitude
- Experience within a game studio as part of a sprint team
- Great experience with QA within pre-production and prototype phases
- Experience in projects related to live ops and games as a service
- Good experience with bug databases and test management systems
- Subject matter expert with game development practices and software QA
For more details and information apply now with your latest CV