£55000 - £65000 per annum
0203 216 2563
6 months ago
With an astute ability to understand market and business challenges, and a great aptitude to ‘read clients’ and truly appreciate what makes them tick, you will continually steer excellence within the agency, ensuring we are delivering the right services to clients to achieve their business objectives.
- You love to get the best out of the teams you work with. You motivate, inspire and challenge your specialist teams to develop strategies to exceed your client’s expectations.
- You thrive when exciting your clients and establish great relationships with senior stakeholders, and having them trust you as their growth partner.
- You are a true team player and bring everyone together to take a complex challenge and overcome them.
- You get excited by identifying opportunities to grow your clients and getting them excited about the possibilities.
- Develop and maintain successful and profitable relationships with key senior-level clients.
- Ensure clients are receiving the best growth experience.
- Lead integration and cross team collaboration, ensuring all channels are working harmoniously to achieve client’s business objectives, and that we are operating in the right channels to achieve these.
- Act as the client advocate in the agency, ensuring roadmaps/scopes of work are in line with the client’s business objectives and provide value for their business growth.
- Identify other services the agency can offer to support the client in meeting their business objectives as well as upsell opportunities for current services.
- Work collaboratively with the specialist teams to understand client objectives and create strategies to deliver on these, ensuring the right activity is prioritised.
- Mentor and develop the team in finding creative solutions to both client and internal challenges.
- Work with Account Directors to ensure forward-thinking on accounts and that we are pitching fresh and innovative ideas to clients.
- Support in new business pitches as and when required.
- Manage key partner relationships and ensure we are utilising information shared to inform our client activity.
- Strong agency experience, delivering strategic digital solutions to clients.
- A team player, willing to share knowledge and discuss approaches and tactics but also able to work independently.
- Approachable, supportive and accountable for their own, the clients’ and the team’s performance and outputs.
- Forward thinking and solutions orientated.
- Extremely collaborative across the agency.
- A strong leader.