£45000 - £55000 per annum
You will lead all aspects of the day to day running of key accounts, be a senior member of the team and enable the agency to develop strategic thinking alongside the day to day management of the SEO team servicing a range of clients. Help your team plan and execute SEO campaigns with innovation and evolve new ways of working.
- Lead planning and implementation of SEO campaigns
- Manage SEO teams
- Produce detailed and accurate client reports
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of clients’ accounts
- Identify trends or issues and raise them
- Actively manage link prospecting for link building campaigns
- Produce reports upon instruction or per schedule
- Produce competitive analysis, link audits and client status reports
- Train and mentor teams
- Overall SEO financial management; POs, invoicing, forecasting etc
- Prepare briefs as required for content and Analytics teams
- Ensure work is completed to a high standard and within deadlines
- Adhere to a professional level of conduct at all times
- Responsible for time keeping and in-house budgeting
- Ensuring time management software is updated daily
- Develop and adhere to quality assurance policies
- Maintain internal time keeping and budget tracking software
For this role you will need proven knowledge and expertise in the digital space, focused on search with primary focus on SEO & SMO with 6+ years commercial experience in a digital role.
You will be a natural innovative thinker who can respond to industry trends by producing new methods and deliverables that drive success.