£45000 - £55000 per annum
0203 216 2563
about 1 year ago
A brand new opening has become available at a fantastic digital agency which takes pride in their results and in their efficacy in developing and achieving growth strategies.
You will lead all aspects of the day to day running of key accounts, be a senior member of the team and enable the agency to develop strategic thinking alongside the day to day management of the SEO team servicing a range of clients. Help your team plan and execute SEO campaigns with innovation and evolve new ways of working.
- Lead planning and implementation of SEO campaigns
- Manage SEO teams
- Produce detailed and accurate client reports
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of clients’ accounts
- Identify trends or issues and raise them
- Actively manage link prospecting for link building campaigns
- Produce reports upon instruction or per schedule
- Produce competitive analysis, link audits and client status reports
- Train and mentor teams
- Overall SEO financial management; POs, invoicing, forecasting etc
- Prepare briefs as required for content and Analytics teams
- Ensure work is completed to a high standard and within deadlines
- Adhere to a professional level of conduct at all times
- Responsible for time keeping and in-house budgeting
- Ensuring time management software is updated daily
- Develop and adhere to quality assurance policies
- Maintain internal time keeping and budget tracking software
For this role you will need proven knowledge and expertise in the digital space, focused on search with primary focus on SEO & SMO with 6+ years commercial experience in a digital role.
You will be a natural innovative thinker who can respond to industry trends by producing new methods and deliverables that drive success.