£23000 - £25000 per annum
0207 929 2999
26 days ago
How does summer hours, taking your birthday off, performance bonuses, quarterly socials and an on site games room with pool table, ping pong/XBOX games sound?
Senior Account Executive
The tasks the individual would be expected to assist/lead on are below but not limited to (training will be provided for certain areas):
Assist team in negotiation of, and manage delivery of, media owner deals/campaign deliveries across TV and Digital.
Establish strong working relationships with media owners and other third parties to ensure full delivery of all media campaigns
Manage compilation of key client reports including buying results, reports and market competitive reporting.
Work directly into and assist the Account Manager in the day-to-day running of the account teams client portfolio, working directly with clients and advising them on media planning and buying strategy.
Assist with the preparation and presentation of material required for client and internal meetings
Assist with the preparation of pitch material for Business Development, as well as have the opportunity to be involved in international briefs and planning
- Previous media agency experience of 1-2 years (with TV planning or buying experience)
- AV Knowledge or experience using either TGI, DS Media suite of tools, CARIA, Ad Dynamix or equivalent systems/tools.
- High level of computer literacy, especially in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience across UK clients
- Confidence, positivity and ability to present yourself amongst internal/external colleagues
- Relationships with external media partners
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Great attention to detail, combined with great organisational skills
- Ability and confidence to learn and apply new skills
- Previous experience across children, youth or entertainment sectors
- Additional languages
- Background working across International territories
- Relevant degree/qualifications within Media space i.e IPA Exams/ FB Blueprint, Google certificates etc
- The position would be reporting directly to the Account Manager