£22000 - £25000 per annum
0207 929 2999
3 months ago
How does summer hours, taking your birthday off, performance bonuses, quarterly socials and an on site games room with pool table, ping pong/XBOX games sound?
- Supporting the Digital team in managing the agency’s online portfolio, working directly with clients, and advising them on Paid search and Amazon strategy
- Assist team in the delivery of campaigns and lead from a paid search perspective
- Manage compilation of key client reports including buying results, reports, and market competitive reporting.
- Work with manager in putting together materials for internal and external presentations.
- Champion use of new Google, Bing, and Amazon across the agency.
- Previous media agency experience
- Strong working knowledge of Google AdWords, Amazon and Bing.
- Confidence, positivity, and ability to present yourself amongst internal/external colleagues
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Relevant degree/qualifications within Digital online space
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Great attention to detail, combined with great organisational skills
- High level of computer literacy, especially in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability and confidence to learn and apply new skills
- Adwords qualifications.
- Previous experience across children, youth or entertainment sectors
- Knowledge or experience using several the following: DCM, Prisma, FB Ad Manager, Google Ads Manager, E-commerce platforms or equivalents.
- AMS and Facebook blueprint.
- Background working across UK and International territories.
- Linguistic skills, basic/fluent proficiency in additional languages.