£30000 - £35000 per annum
0207 929 2999
about 1 year ago
How does summer hours, taking your birthday off, performance bonuses, quarterly socials and an on site games room with pool table, ping pong/XBOX games sound?
The tasks the individual would be expected to assist on are below but not limited to (training will be provided for certain areas):
- Supporting the Digital team in managing the agency’s online portfolio, working directly with clients and advising them on Digital media strategy.
- Assist team in negotiation of, and manage delivery of, media owner deals/campaign deliveries.
- Manage compilation of key client reports including buying results, reports, and market competitive reporting.
- Oversee preparation and presentation of material required for client and internal meetings
- Management of Account Executives to complete tasks in an efficient, timely manner
- Champion use of new and viable Digital platforms and technologies to enhance planning and delivery.
- Recommend and implement new working practices to enhance the agency’s Digital planning and buying offering
- Establish strong working relationships with media owners and other third parties
- Previous media agency experience
- Strong working knowledge of all digital pillars, including VOD, Social, Ecommerce solutions and Display.
- Confidence, positivity, and ability to present yourself amongst internal/external colleagues
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Relevant degree/qualifications within Digital online space
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Great attention to detail, combined with great organisational skills
- High level of computer literacy, especially in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability and confidence to learn and apply new skills
- Previous experience across children, youth, or entertainment sectors
- Knowledge or experience using several the following: DCM, Prisma, FB Ad Manager, Google Ads Manager, E-commerce platforms or equivalents.
- Adwords qualifications, AMS and Facebook blueprint.
- Background working across UK and International territories.
- Linguistic skills, basic/fluent proficiency in additional languages.