£80000 - £120000 per annum
Reporting to the CMO, the Director of Brand and Comms will play an instrumental role in redefining our brand identity and strategy. You’ll be our brand advocate, planning and executing global campaigns with the goal of growing our brand awareness and share of voice.
If you’re a self starter & results-driven marketer, and you thrive in a fast-paced environment, this is a great opportunity to play a pivotal role in a fast-growing company. You will have a concrete impact on the future of the business as a whole.
Strategy & Vision: Establish, evolve and implement global brand strategy, delivering against company vision, and business goals. Provide leadership and coordination for all initiatives to target audiences across our brand portfolio, including recommended plan optimizations to maximize impact.
Influence: Cultivate strong collaborative relationships and inspire key local and global stakeholders as well as external agency partners to drive high quality output. Masterfully communicate up/down/across the organization to ensure transparency, alignment, and advocacy of brand strategy.
Execution: Analyze cultural, technological and market trends to inform strategic and creative development. Build outstanding global creative campaigns with assets across the marketing mix to take our story worldwide.
Leadership: Build, lead and nurture a growing team of high performing marketers who deliver undeniable business impact and breed a high standard of strategic, creative and executional excellence through coaching and capacity-building.
Scaling: Implement brand control processes, guidelines, playbooks, audits etc. to ensure all user touchpoints are on brand. Setup monitoring of brand health metrics and campaign measurement tools and processes.
- 10+ years of marketing experience with consumer-facing brand in CPG, consumer technology, or similar global/multinational company
- 3+ years experience leading brand portfolios, including brand strategy and design, advertising and marketing campaign, digital and social asset development
- Strong business acumen and proven strategic, analytical and creative abilities with significant knowledge and experience of markets around the world.
- Demonstrated experience developing and executing insight-driven integrated marketing campaigns that drove quantitative results at local and/or global levels.
- Proven experience building and leading teams, including experience directly managing teams of 5+ individuals and scaling organizations.
- Independent, self-motivated, and proactive with strong attention to detail and excellent written and spoken English.