£60000 - £100000 per annum
0203 216 2563
5 months ago
As a Head of Content you'll be our chief storyteller, responsible for defining and executing our content strategy and rapidly expanding our reach across platforms. You will grow, lead, and inspire the content team to deliver content of exceptional quality that will communicate our brand story, rally people behind our mission, and drive growth at scale.
This senior leadership role will be responsible for conceptualizing and producing all content across all brand platforms in support of marketing, product, and business goals.
If you have a proven track record of delivering impact through content, and you thrive in a fast-paced environment, this is a great opportunity to play a pivotal role in a fast-growing company. You will have a concrete impact on the future of the business as a whole.
- Own the vision, strategy, and execution for all our content across all brands and all touchpoints
- Ensure all content is on-brand and consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience for all channels of content, including online, social media, email, mobile, and video
- Leverage data insights to develop new content themes and topic ideas, to gauge content effectiveness, and to inform future strategy
- Develop and implement standards, systems, and best practices for content creation, distribution, maintenance, retrieval, and repurposing
- Build, lead, and nurture a growing team of high-performing writers who deliver undeniable business impact and breed a high standard of strategic and creative excellence through coaching and capacity-building
- 7+ years of experience in a senior content management role in a global company
- Proven experience developing engaging and effective content for a consumer-facing brand
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project and program management, with the ability to thrive in a high-growth, fast-paced startup environment, setting objectives, and ruthlessly prioritizing activities based on impact
- Proven experience building and leading teams, including experience directly managing teams of 5+ individuals and scaling organizations
- Independent, self-motivated, and proactive, with strong attention to detail and flawless written and spoken English