£36000 - £42000 per annum
0207 929 2999
12 days ago
As part of the overall Paid Media Team, the Display EMEA Team are Programmatic specialists, responsible for driving performance for the company's Clients. The teams use the Doubleclick Suite to execute and manage Digital Advertising and execute Digital Journeys. However this does include opportunities to use other technology as they grow and look to members of the Display Team to be excited by innovation and technology in the industry.
This role will develop into the Display Manager role over time.
- Plan, execute & manage Display Media Campaigns in the Programmatic Environment
- Optimise campaigns towards Client and company KPIs
- Collaborate closely with Client Services & Account Directors to deliver operational excellence for our Clients
- Time Management, support and continued Education of junior members of the team as the team grows
- Create analysis and insights for clients
- Mentor and educate more junior staff as the business expands.
- Proven success working with SSP's/DSP's and other Programmatic platforms
- Exceptional attention to detail and organisation skills
- Ability to multi-task and efficiently manage time and priorities
- Excellent data, analytic and problem-solving skills
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills, particularly influencing and listening skills.
- Possesses strong customer telephone and face to face skills.
- Experience using and managing 3rd Party Technology such as Data Viewability and Brand Safety Partners.
Competitive Salary, Annual Loyalty Bonus, Healthcare + more.