£34000 - £42000 per annum
The paid media manager (social and display) will be spending our client's digital budgets wisely within the real-time bidding (RTB), paid social and paid search environment. Media Managers are required to know where best to buy inventory/online audiences for clients using demand-side platforms/social platforms/paid search platforms and ensuring that client goals and ROI’s are met.
- Minimum two years of experience in buying media via demand-side platforms as well as social platforms
- Experience with working on ad-servers - eg. campaign manager, Sizmek, Adform
- Experience in management of digital accounts with an ROI focus
- Experience in managing digital campaigns with branding and performance-driven goals
- Experience with managing digital campaigns for video and mobile
- Must know how to work with budgets and how to allocate them effectively across different types of online media
- Experience with Google Analytics and how to implement and interpret data
- Ability to troubleshoot tech issues within buying platforms and present solutions
- Must have the ability to understand and interpret the strategy and execute this within the applicable platforms
- Ability to analyze campaigns and implement strategy based on findings
- Ability to conduct post-campaign analysis and to present that to country teams/client
- Ability to build reporting templates which are suited for client
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems
- Ability to work closely with senior team members and consultants to take direction with campaigns
- Very diligent – staying on top of the details
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree or diploma in Marketing
- Experience working in a media agency within PPC/Google Ads/Search
- Experience within Google Campaign Manager (CM)
- Experience with working in an SSP or exchanges
- Experience within the affiliate/Lead Generation sector
- Experience within Google Tag Manager 360 or any other tag management tool
- Good technical communicator - be able to turn complexity into simplicity
- Passion for online advertising technology
- Autonomous, proactive and resourceful
- Self-motivated and driven individual
- Cool under pressure
- Being able to take direction and working closely with team members and consultants
- Being able to share knowledge with team
- Employ Strategic Campaign set up with sufficient research and following direction given by country consultant
- Working closely with internal and external consultants, account managers and clients to develop and implement media buying strategies
- Working closely with CM team to ensure seamless integration with full GMP stack clients
- Being able to troubleshoot issues within CM and presenting solutions
- Build and traffic campaigns in DSP platforms including desktop, mobile, video - platforms are not limited to just one
- Analyse campaign performance and make recommendations for optimization
- Regular review of performance of campaigns across revenue, performance and pacing
- Ensure campaign delivery against revenue goals and Key Performance Indicators as established with the client and consultants
- Daily reporting and monitoring of campaigns to ensure performance goals and revenue objectives are met
- To ensure best practice RTB and buying techniques are employed at all times
- Being able to interpret data outside of programmatic and delivering holistic overview to client
- Ability to check different channel behaviour and impact of various channels on digital campaign performance eg. how does paid search influence performance on display / social
- Proactively seek new opportunities within programmatic space
- Ensure all correct revenues and media costs are reported on a monthly basis.
Competencies and work ethic
- Have worked in a serious, thoughtful and sustained way to master the specialized knowledge needed to succeed in their fields; and that they keep this knowledge up-to-date, so that they can continue to deliver the best work possible.
- Competency - Professionals get the job done. They're reliable, and they keep their promises. If circumstances arise that prevent them from delivering on their promises, they manage expectations up front, and they do their best to make the situation right. Professionals don't make excuses, but focus on finding solutions.
- Gets the job done with a can do attitude
- Be accountable for their actions even when making mistakes
- Show respect for the people around them, no matter what their role or situation.
- They exhibit a high degree of emotional intelligence (EI) by considering the emotions and needs of others, and they don't let a bad day impact how they interact with colleagues or clients.
- Display strong interpersonal skills. Ability to build strong relationships with clients and colleagues; display a strong team spirit.
- Maintain the highest standards of delivery, productivity and effectiveness at all times
- Organised and detail-oriented
- Be approachable and open to constructive criticism
- This includes but is not limited to taking decisions independently while staying within the company guidelines; Proactive attitude; staying self-motivated; being self-reliant; continuous self-development without expecting to be taken by the hand.
- Respect, appreciate and contribution towards decision making