£17000 - £20000 per annum
0207 929 2999
5 months ago
The successful applicant will become a key part of our first line support whilst getting an excellent grounding in all areas and systems covered by the team, including tracking, tagging, analytics, reporting and customer data profiling.
- Monitor incoming support tickets and ensure correct information and detail is given to their data engineers from their client services and channel specialists throughout the business.
- Help instil best practice for briefs into the team and assist in project scope work.
- Organise, update and create training collateral and process documents for internal and external reference.
- Ensure billed projects are recorded on their financial system correctly.
- Action common admin support requests, such as granting access to software / platforms and some reporting tasks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience in an administration role desirable, but not essential.
- Extremely organised
- Able to demonstrate good troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Experience of Excel, MS Sharepoint/Teams, Google Analytics, Jira beneficial.
- Competitive Salary
- Flexibility around start/finish times, and one day/week WFH, subject to approval
- Discretionary annual bonus after a full financial years’ service.
- Up to 4% private pension matched by the company.
- 22 days’ annual leave rising to 25 days (plus a couple of days off over Christmas).
- The opportunity to become a key player in a growing team.
- Relaxed environment
- Friday afternoon team drinks
- Summer & Christmas Parties
- Team Outings