£17000 - £20000 per annum
This is an opportunity to an award winning Agency's growing Insights team by helping to deliver the agency’s incisive marketing technology and data solutions.
The successful applicant will become a key part of our first line support whilst getting an excellent grounding in all areas and systems covered by the team, including tracking, tagging, analytics, reporting and customer data profiling.
- Monitor incoming support tickets and ensure correct information and detail is given to their data engineers from their client services and channel specialists throughout the business.
- Help instil best practice for briefs into the team and assist in project scope work.
- Organise, update and create training collateral and process documents for internal and external reference.
- Ensure billed projects are recorded on their financial system correctly.
- Action common admin support requests, such as granting access to software / platforms and some reporting tasks.
The person should have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience in an administration role desirable, but not essential.
- Extremely organised
- Able to demonstrate good troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Experience of Excel, MS Sharepoint/Teams, Google Analytics, Jira beneficial.
Company Environment & Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Flexibility around start/finish times, and one day/week WFH, subject to approval
- Discretionary annual bonus after a full financial years’ service.
- Up to 4% private pension matched by the company.
- 22 days’ annual leave rising to 25 days (plus a couple of days off over Christmas).
- The opportunity to become a key player in a growing team.
- Relaxed environment
- Friday afternoon team drinks
- Summer & Christmas Parties
- Team Outings