Our client is a highly regarded AAA Game studio theye are looking for a UI Programmer to work on the user interface throughout the Exciting project they are working on, If you love working with Unreal Engine and have an eye for detail, this will be a fantastic fit. This is a great opportunity for you to jump on board and immediately start contributing.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Implement UE4 UI systems such as Widget Blueprints, Data Tables and String Tables.
- Implement UI systems in C++.
- Working within a cross-platform code base.
- Participating in code reviews.
- Work closely with team members, communicating regularly.
- Participate from design through to implementation.
- Fix issues that arise in UI systems.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE:
- 3+ years experience developing UI and C++/Blueprint systems in UE4.
- Shipped at least one game built in UE4.
- Able to demonstrate a solid understanding of Computer Science and C++ development.
- Show a strong foundation in Object Orientated software design and debugging.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working with Unreal Engine 4.
- A passion for making and playing games with an eye for detail and good gameplay.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Strong C++ skills.
- Experience with a wide range of UE4 systems.
- An interest in developing for PS4 & Xbox One.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Games Programming, Computer Science or other relevant discipline or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years software engineering experience.
- You have enjoyed working with remote partners.
- Know where Blueprints are great, and where it needs to be in C++.
- Comfortable working as part of a team.
- Understand how valuable communication is.
- Be active and enthusiastic in cross-discipline discussions.