£60000 - £100000 per annum
As a Product Manager on our Growth Team, you will lead the building and scaling of products to supercharge our acquisition and engagement efforts. You will work closely with data, engineering, design, and marketing stakeholders to drive the execution of key growth projects across the portfolio of our products. You will help prioritize projects, assess their potential impact, plan them effectively, and directly manage their execution. Together with the tech team leads, you'll scale and structure the team to cover growth projects across all platforms (web, mobile, and desktop).
If you’re a results-driven product owner or product manager, feel comfortable taking initiative, and thrive in a fast-paced environment, this is a great opportunity to play a pivotal role in a fast-growing company. You will have a concrete impact on the future of the business as a whole.
- Identify growth opportunities and define product vision and strategy to build new cross-platform products, such as referrals, onboarding, activation, and lifecycle
- Convert business requirements into detailed specs for growth features and initiatives, and project manage the delivery of all these in collaboration with engineering, from ideation to production
- In collaboration with the growth and the other product teams, prioritize growth engineering projects based on their potential impact and available resources
- Proactively identify, monitor, and solve issues using SQL; spec out solutions with engineers; and ensure the timely execution of fixes
- Build new processes, optimize existing processes, and completely replace broken processes
- 5+ years of experience creating customer-facing products as a product owner or manager
- Extensive experience building intuitive user experience for large feature sets on multiple platforms
- Strong empathy for customers and an unwillingness to compromise on user-centred design
- Track record of building successful products using data, customer feedback, common sense, and/or machine learning
- Experience working closely with internal technical teams, including engineering and development
- Strong project and program management skills, with the ability to thrive in a high-growth, fast-paced startup environment, setting objectives, and ruthlessly prioritizing activities based on impact
- Excellent written and spoken English, communication, and leadership skills
- Strong preference for experience both in B2C and B2B products on web and mobile in a SaaS setup