£32000 - £38000 per annum
0203 216 2563
3 months ago
We are looking for a candidate with 3+ years of experience in a digital marketing environment, with a demonstrable track record of delivering integrated marketing campaigns and building profitable relationships. This is a unique opportunity to make a big impact from day one and be part of an ambitious team at an exciting time of growth.
The ideal candidate will be highly organised and able to manage their own workload. They will have a restless curiosity and be driven by numbers and data. You will also have an entrepreneurial flair and be comfortable assisting with proposals and new business pitches.
- Supporting senior account leads in the planning, execution and measurement of integrated communications campaigns, leveraging a full spectrum of digital tools – including social media, paid search, SEO, and more.
- Management and delivery of full-scale digital website development projects from start to finish.
- Provide briefing and liaison with studio for all projects – ensuring the team are fully prepared.
- Inspiring the confidence of our clients, serving as a trusted advisor to them on all things digital.
- Project managing digital campaigns from end-to-end – from inception to measurement and refinement.
- Regularly contributing creative ideas and communicating new concepts/campaigns to clients.
- Effectively guiding account teams on digital activities, identifying where digital tools can plug into integrated campaigns to drive meaningful business outcomes.
- Participate in business development activities, including identifying/nurturing new business leads, identifying upselling opportunities with existing clients, and contributing to new business proposals/pitches.
- Stay up-to-date on trends, developments and news in the design and digital arenas
- Excellent understanding and in-depth working knowledge of SEO, PPC, email marketing, website build projects and Analytics packages
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.). Proficiency in using the Adobe Suite (Illustrator, InDesign and PhotoShop) an advantage
- Demonstrable experience in client communications and account administration
- Outstanding organisational and time-management skills with demonstrable ability to work on multiple client campaigns at once
- An interest in working in a fast-growth, entrepreneurial environment
- Commercial awareness and appetite for customer satisfaction
- Ability to make decisions and facilitate project success
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Must be able to take the initiative and get things done
- A collaborative, team-oriented spirit
- Passionate about digital marketing and technology