£23000 - £27000 per annum
As Biddable Account Executive, you will be responsible for supporting and managing a variety of paid accounts, with the oversight of a Paid Media Manager.
You will have a working knowledge of at least two biddable channels – search, display, social, video and programmatic – and be able to communicate well with both your Biddable Account Manager and Director.
You’ll ensure all campaigns are managed to the highest standards, utilising all relevant, available and applicable optimisation methods to ensure maximum performance. You will have the opportunity to grow and lead accounts in due course so a go-getter attitude will make you stand out from the crowd.
The Role Requirements
- Support & manage a portfolio of the agency's paid media campaigns, working across an exciting and diverse range of platforms; including paid search, social, display, programmatic and video
- Work with the Biddable Account Manager to develop strategies for your accounts
- Work with the wider paid team across accounts to help where need be.
- Ensuring best practice approaches are adopted throughout your work for consistent, high quality output
- Work with clients to set KPIs for campaigns and ensure performance is monitored closely against client goals and contractual requirements
- Develop and maintain close and productive client relationships as well as the ability to identify new business opportunities from existing clients
- Develop a strong insight into each client’s campaign(s) and provide well-informed, strategic and timely advice to both clients and internal departments in order to continually optimise activity
- On a day-to-day basis, communicate directly with mid-level stakeholders; attending meetings, creating campaign plans and implementing them as required
- Create and provide campaign performance reports and ensure they are shared and communicated well to the client
- Be comfortable reporting any potential issues or concerns with management, if you believe escalation may be required
- Liaise with clients, as and when required